Team 1 Music - Thursday 18.6.20
Today you have a choice of what you would like to do linking to music.
You can either:
· Learn one of the songs from the list below. They are to common tunes, which you should all know.
· Learn one of the songs and then add some actions to it.
· Create some music by using different resources from around the home to go with one of the songs.
· Create your own ‘growing’ song with words and actions.
Here are the songs:
· I’m a Little Bean (to the tune of I’m a little teapot)
· Acorns into Oak Trees (to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star)
· Growing Plants (to the tune of London’s burning)
· Growing Seeds (to the tune of for he’s a jolly good fellow)
· How to make the Flowers Grow (to the tune of Polly put the kettle on)
Have a quick search on YouTube for a karaoke version of you are unsure of the tunes.
If you would like to, you could record yourself singing/acting/making music to a song and send it to your class teacher.