PSHE: Peer Pressure
Peer pressure is when you are encouraged to do something or change the way you act.
- Your friends might encourage you to upset your classmate
- An older pupil might encourage you to try a cigarette
- A close friend might encourage you to change the way you dress
- What is peer pressure?
- Why do some people give in to peer pressure?
- How could you help someone who is feeling pressured to do something?
Imagine your friends are trying to encourage you to do something you really do not feel comfortable with, what can you say or do to stay safe? Complete the worksheet attached.